Keith and Karen Casto vs. Mountaineer Gas Services, LLC
PA- Harvey D. Peyton; J- Phillip Stowers
* In October 2010, the Castos entered into an express contract with Mountaineer and permitted it to relocate certain roads and water lines to locations more convenient for Mountaineer in the operation of its wells. This activity was to be carried out on the plaintiffs’ land. The Castos claim the defendant breached its contract with them. The Castos are seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-371
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection