Keith and Karen Casto vs. Mountaineer Gas Services, LLC
PA- Harvey D. Peyton; J- Phillip Stowers
* In October 2010, the Castos entered into an express contract with Mountaineer and permitted it to relocate certain roads and water lines to locations more convenient for Mountaineer in the operation of its wells. This activity was to be carried out on the plaintiffs’ land. The Castos claim the defendant breached its contract with them. The Castos are seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-371
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit