Ray Messersmith vs. Saxon Drilling, Inc.
PA-David M. Grunau; J-NA
* Messersmith suffered serious injuries while working on a drilling rig. He alleges the equipment he was using failed to be covered with protective guards even though Saxon Drilling generated internal memos that mandated portions of the equipment Messermsith was operating have protective guards. Messersmith suffered injuries to his hand which resulted in portions of his fingers to be amputated. He is seeking compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, general and punitive damages, costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-362
Dixie Scott, parent of Nicholas Scott vs. Steven B. Solomon, et al.
PA-J. Michael Benninger; J-NA
* Nicholas Scott and his friend John Charles Solomon III were visiting and staying with Solomon's uncle, Steven Solomon. John Solomon was driving an ATV on which Scott was a passenger. The ATV flipped and rolled over, causing Scott to be thrown. He suffered severe and permanent injuries. Scott is seeking a judgment from Solomon's insurance company, costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-369
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall