Ray Messersmith vs. Saxon Drilling, Inc.
PA-David M. Grunau; J-NA
* Messersmith suffered serious injuries while working on a drilling rig. He alleges the equipment he was using failed to be covered with protective guards even though Saxon Drilling generated internal memos that mandated portions of the equipment Messermsith was operating have protective guards. Messersmith suffered injuries to his hand which resulted in portions of his fingers to be amputated. He is seeking compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, general and punitive damages, costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-362
Dixie Scott, parent of Nicholas Scott vs. Steven B. Solomon, et al.
PA-J. Michael Benninger; J-NA
* Nicholas Scott and his friend John Charles Solomon III were visiting and staying with Solomon's uncle, Steven Solomon. John Solomon was driving an ATV on which Scott was a passenger. The ATV flipped and rolled over, causing Scott to be thrown. He suffered severe and permanent injuries. Scott is seeking a judgment from Solomon's insurance company, costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-369
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines