WEBSTER SPRINGS – A Nicholas County man is suing a Webster County wood products company over injuries he alleges he sustained while working for the company.
- Man alleges PanCorp failed to rebuild truck's transmission
- THEIR VIEW: Don't write editorials about lawsuits you don't understand
- McGraw sues Arizona-based debt company
- UC named in age discrimination suit
- This just in: Kanawha County
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.