- West Virginia concealed carry permits recognized in 10 more states
- Nine apply to temporarily fill Ketchum's Supreme Court seat
- DOJ says prosecutors in Blankenship case committed misconduct
- Woman in her 80s accuses Kanawha County restaurant of wrongful termination
- Prim Law attorney announces run for Supreme Court
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.