CLEVELAND (Legal Newsline) - Plaintiffs in bellwether trials blaming the opioid industry for the nation's addiction crisis have allowed a Monday deadline to pass, apparently without turning over any proof of specific prescriptions that were made in error.
- Dental hygienist says she was victim of retaliatory firing and discrimination
- Dark money and bullying tactics at the state Capitol
- Man claims Snowshoe wastewater facility directed human waste to his property
- LAW OFFICE OF FITZSIMMONS: $1.42 Million Settlement Obtained for Plaintiff Injured in Multi-vehicle Truck Accident
- Wheeling Island Gaming is accused of negligence leading to patron's injury
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.