CLEVELAND (Legal Newsline) - Plaintiffs in bellwether trials blaming the opioid industry for the nation's addiction crisis have allowed a Monday deadline to pass, apparently without turning over any proof of specific prescriptions that were made in error.
- Some Kanawha County court documents now available to online subscribers
- Former state senator sues sheriff's department for unlawful arrest
- State Supreme Court agrees with recommended sanctions for Loughry
- Widow of Upper Big Branch miner receives settlement from federal government
- Proposed class action filed against Zoll Medical over alleged exposure of sensitive information by vendor
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.