WASHINGTON – In recent months mainstream media outlets have offered only limited coverage of Orwellian efforts by progressive government officials to outlaw earnest questions about computer predicted climate catastrophes or costly policy proposals aimed at mitigating climate change.
- Siblings blame Charleston funeral service for emotional distress from dropped casket
- Attorney claims state AG's office 'blatantly ignoring' court order to turn over FOIA info
- Armstead, Jenkins win Supreme Court seats
- Justice delayed could be justice avoided
- Huntington restaurant owners allegedly owe more than $400,000
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.