As the era of legal e-filing came close to replacing the hand delivering of documents, one process-serving business knew it had to find the right partner.
- Parents file lawsuit against woman who struck, killed their daughter in crosswalk near WVU
- Woman claims she was fired without cause from Summersville medical center
- Blankenship says national media, GOP leaders worked together to defame him in '18 primary
- Mother sues after teen daughter killed by drunk driver
- Brian Cummings helps patients, families find justice in malpractice cases
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.