Rickey L., Christina, Jenessa, and Colby Kinkade v. Denzil Efaw, Davis Electrical Company, Inc., Michael D. Tarley
J-Stone; PA-Crystal Hawkins Castleberry
* Rickey Kinkade claims Denzil Efaw irresponsibly operated a vehicle that he was driving for Davis Electrical. He collided with Kinkade and caused severe injury. He is seeking, both jointly and severally from all defendants, compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, court costs and attorney's fees.
Case number: 06-C-380
West Virginia University Hospitals, Inc. v. Jeffery T. and Kimberly Stebbins
J-Stone; PA-Jeffery D. Taylor
* WVU Hospitals claims Stebbins owes $98,070.59 for extensive professional medical treatment. It is seeking this amount plus post-judgment interest, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 06-C-382
Green Tree Servicing LLC. fka Conseco Financing Servicing Corp. v. Jackie P. Shahan
J-Stone; PA-Krista A. Mroczkowski
* Green Tree Servicing claims the defendants are deliquent on a loan of $21,759.44. Green Tree wishes to collect a mobile home that was initially offered as collateral, but the defendant has not consented. Green Tree is seeking possession of the mobile home, costs associated, depreciation, and judgment against the defendant for such amounts not recouped from the sale.
Case number: 06-C-394
Bryan and Crystal Shook v. The Home Show-Morgantown, Inc., and Norris Homes a/k/a Clayton Homes, Inc.
J-Clawges; PA-Julie Gower Romain
* The Shooks claim the defendants misrepresented the floor plan of the modular home they purchased. Once they were in possession of the modular home, they found that it leaked water from faulty plumbing, the heating system worked poorly, the rooms were poorly painted, the carpet was damaged, the trim was damaged, etc. They are seeking a refund or replacement of the home, the difference in the value of what was promised over what was received, costs of repairs, actual damages, punitive damages, and legal costs.
Case number: 06-C-395
West Virginia University Hospitals, Inc. v. Habran Ricardo
J-N/A; PA-Jeffery D. Taylor
* WVU Hospitals claims Ricardo owes $166,870.21 for extensive professional medical treatment. It is seeking this amount plus post-judgment interest, attorney fees and litigation costs.
Case number: 06-C-397
CACH, LLC. v Blanche Kedora
J-N/A; PA-Jeffery R. Gould
* CACH claims Kedora is indebted to them in the sum of $27,658.24, and has failed to pay on this sum. CACH is seeking this sum, plus interest and legal costs.
Case number: 06-C-398