Monongalia County General Hospital Co. v. Jack L. Wilson and Mary L. Wilson
J-Clawges; PA-Ward D. Stone, Jr.
* Mon General claims the Wilsons owe $93,996.65 for services rendered. It seeks that sum plus court costs.
Case number: 06-C-539
Brook A. Gilmore v. Kayla M. Wolfe
J-Clawges; PA-Kenneth R. Miller, Esq.
* Gilmore claims Wolfe operated her vehicle negligently, so as to cause a collision with Gilmore's automobile. Gilmore has suffered severe head and neck injuries and has incurred medical expenses in excess of $12,265.69. She is seeking compensation for her injuries and losses, interest, costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 06-C-546
Audrey D. Friend and Jarret L. Friend v. Stevie L. Stephens and Amy L. Salisbury
J-Clawges; PA-Paul R. Cranston
* Audrey Friend claims Stephens negligently and violently caused a collision with the front of her vehicle, and subsequently fled the scene. His unlawful behavior, due to intoxication, has caused severe and permanent injury for Friend. Friend seeks compensatory damages for medical expenses, lost wages, lost earning capacity, general damages for pain and suffering, punitive damages, interest, costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 06-C-550
Tri-Ag (WV) Federal Credit Union v. Connie S. Barlow-Weaver and Walter C. Barlow
J-Stone; PA-David J. Straface and John R. Angotti
* Tri-Ag claims the defendants executed two separate promissory notes on which they are now in default. Tri-Ag is seeking the sum of $33,170.25 along with interest and costs.
Case number: 06-C-551
Robert Feathers and Carolyn Sue Feathers v. Medtronic Inc.
J-Clawges; PA-Brian Headley, Esq.
* Robert Feathers claims he underwent a surgical procedure to be implanted with a pacemaker that was represented by the defendant to last as long as the battery life of the device - approximately 25 years. The defendant since has informed Feathers that the pacemaker's battery may fail, causing Feathers' death in a matter of minutes. The plaintiffs each demand judgment in sums exceeding $25,000 for breach of warrantee, punitive damages and the medical monitoring and treatment that has been necessitated.
Case number: 06-C-554
This Just In: Monongalia County
Want to get notified whenever we write about ?
Sign-up Next time we write about , we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.