Mildred Hinzman v. CVS Pharmacy, Inc., et al.
PA-Edwin Pancake; J-King
* Hinzman says she was given the wrong prescription at the CVS in Dunbar, receiving Cartia XT and sodium bicarbonate instead of Topamax, Zoloft and Lortab.
Case number: 06-C-2044
Edward Dickerson v. M. Beck, PA-C, et al.
PA-Paul Stroebel; J-King
* Dickerson says the medical staff at South Central Regional Jail ignored his nosebleed.
Case number: 06-C-2045
Debbie Lynn Huffman v. West Virginia Department of Transportation, et al.
PA-William Forbes; J-Berger
* Huffman says she was sexually harassed by supervisors David McKenney and Frank Eder while she worked in the office for the Division of Highways and was retaliated against for bringing a complaint.
Case number: 06-C-2052
Natasha Craze v. West Virginia Department of Transportation, et al.
PA-William C. Forbes; J-Walker
* Craze says she was sexually harassed by supervisor David McKenney while she worked in the office for the Division of Highways.
Case number: 06-C-2053
Michael Blankeship and Misty Blankenship v. City of Charleston, et al.
PA-Bruce Freeman; J-Stucky
* Michael Blankenship says he slipped and fell on some beer during a concert at the Charleston Civic Center, breaking his leg.
Case number: 06-C-2062
Jerry and Charlotte A. Early v. Petroleum Products, Inc.
PA-John Hackney Jr.; J-Bloom
* Jerry Early says he slipped on a freshly cleaned floor at the Exxon Mobil station in Cross Lanes.
Case number: 06-C-2083
Rusty Kinser, administrator of the Estate of Ward Kinser v. Charleston Treatment Center
PA-Norman White; J-Stucky
* Rusty Kinser claims the Charleston Treatment Center should not have administered methadone to Larry Vance, who caused the car accident that killed Ward Kinser.
Case number: 06-C-2084
This Just In: Kanawha County
Want to get notified whenever we write about Exxon Mobil ?
Sign-up Next time we write about Exxon Mobil, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.