Patricia A. Speicher and Larry Speicher Sr. v. Charles Corwin
J-N/A; PA-Joan A. Mooney
* The plaintiffs claim excavations on Corwin's property have caused erosion of theirs as well as damage to their garage and outbuildings. They demand that a retaining wall be built and backfilled to avoid further incident. They seek compensation for the damage done to their property.
Case number: 06-C-714
Michael W. Shaffer v. William Mayle, LUCKYMA96, LLC c/o Ken Dufalla, and Ken Dufalla
J-N/A; PA-Jane E. Peak
* Shaffer claims Mayle, who was employed as a bouncer at Chasers bar, negligently caused him severe injury without provocation. Shaffer suffered severe injury to his face requiring surgery, incurred medical bills and suffered non-economical damages. He seeks compensatory and punitive damages, interest, costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 06-C-715
Nina C. McCarthy v. Ruby Memorial Hospital, David W. McFadden M.D. and University Health Associates
J-N/A; PA-Daniel R. James
* McCarthy claims the defendants negligently administered a dose of Sulfa before surgery. McCarthy says they should have known about her allergy to the medication. She suffered a severe allergic reaction, and has incurred numerous medical bills and has also experienced pain and suffering.
Case number: 06-C-716
Green Tree Servicing, LLC. v. Rex Young
J-N/A; PA-Timothy J. Amos
* Green Tree says Young is deliquent on a $37,815 mobile home loan and seeks to repossess the mobile home.
Case number: 06-C-717
Scott Alexander Hanson and Mark Hanson v. Debra Cupelli
J-N/A; PA-John R. Angotti
* The plaintiffs say Cupelli negligently drove her vehicle into the motorcycle driven by Scott Hanson and owned by Mark Hanson. Scott Hanson suffered severe injuries and non-economic damages. He seeks compensatory damages, interest and costs.
Case number: 06-C-726