John Kevin Sisler and Paula Sisler v. Jonas Andrew Dixon and L. Robert Dixon
J-N/A; PA-William C. Brewer
* The plaintiffs claim Jonas Andrew Dixon struck John Kevin Sisler, a pedestrian, while operating L. Robert Dixon's vehicle at an excessive speed during rainy conditions. Dixon has suffered mental distress, loss of income, medical expenses, physical pain and suffering, permanent bodily injury, etc. The plaintiffs are seeking full compensation for their injuries and damages, costs, interest and attorney fees.
Case number: 07-C-91
Betty L. Hershman v. GP-Mountaineer, LLC., and Jager Management
J-N/A; PA-John R. Angotti and David J. Straface
* Hershman claims the defendants are responsible for negligently placing an extension cord, over which she tripped and fell, in the walkway of the Mountaineer Mall. Because of the fall, Hershman claims she has sustained severe injuries, including permanent bodily impairment and scarring. She also has incurred medical expenses. She is seeking compensatory damages, costs and interest.
Case number: 07-C-93
Dustin Fabiano v. Lawrence Douglas Bailes, Lawrence Bailes and Sharon Bailes
J-N/A; PA-Terri L. Tichenor
* Fabiano claims Lawrence Bailes negligently operated his motor vehicle, causing a collision with the plaintiff's automobile. Because of said negligence, Fabiano has suffered severe and permanent injuries to his body, as well as mental anguish and emotional distress. He is seeking compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering and loss of earnings.
Case number: 07-C-96
Commercial Land Development Inc. v. Greg Harris, dba Boom Boom's Pizza
J-N/A; PA-Michael L. Solomon
* Commercial Land Development claims the defendant has failed to pay $16,500 in rent, as required by a lease, on property in Westover. The plaintiff is seeking this amount plus interest and court costs.
Case number: 07-C-97
Betty Atkins, dba Atkins Rentals v. George Null II and E.J. Sherry
J-N/A; PA-Michael L. Solomon
* Atkins claims the defendants are delinquent on the sum of $35,000 in rent, as agreed to under their lease. Atkins is seeking this sum, together with interest and court costs.
Case number: 07-C-98
Charles Hixenbaugh v. Alpine Electronics of America Inc.
J-N/A; PA-Jennifer McGinley
* Hixenbaugh claims the MP3-CD Player/Receiver that was installed in his vehicle was defective when he received the product. As a result of this defect, the product malfunctioned, causing a spark that caught the radio on fire while the plaintiff was operating his vehicle. The vehicle was totaled as a result of the fire. He is seeking compensation for damages, annoyance and inconvenience and emotional distress, as well as punitive damages, interest, costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 07-C-100
This Just In: Monongalia County
Want to get notified whenever we write about ?
Sign-up Next time we write about , we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.