Shannon M. Golein vs. Debbie L. Metz
PA- Scott Blass; J- Recht
* Due to Golein's negligence to maintain her vehicle and cross left of the center to collide with Metze, she suffered injuries to her back neck and right arm. As direct and proximate cause medical bills have been incurred, along with lost wages. Damages are reasonably believed to be permanent. Pre- and post-judgment interest, attorney fees and costs are sought.
Case number: 07-C-510
James McGinley and Linda McGinley vs. George J. Costello
PA –Mark Kepple; J- Mazzone
* While driving her vehicle on Oct. 4, 2007, McGinley was rear-ended and suffered orthopedic and neurological injuries. Judgment is sought to reimburse present and future medical expenses, along with attorney's fees and costs.
Case number: 07-C-511
Gary A. Kish vs. Plumber & Steamfitters Local 83 Federal Credit Union
PA –Joseph John; J- Recht
* In 2002, Kish prevailed on a civil lawsuit against Robinson Ford and Ford Motor involving consumer credit protection issues. Mazzone ruled Kish was not obligated to pay interest on the loan. Kish claims he was denied a $5,000 loan as direct retaliation. He seeks compensatory and punitive damages with interest, fees and costs.
Case number: 07-C-512
AIG American Internal Recovery, as subrogee of Ricky S. Cripe d/b/a Cripe Mobile Home Transfer vs. Martin Suarez and Schneider National
PA- Marcel Rhodes; J- Gaughan
* While traveling Interstate 70 on Nov. 22, 2005, Suarez drove into a vehicle operated by Charles Muncy. Cripe has sustained damages of $14,608.08 and judgment is sought for that amount.
Case number: 07-C-513
Mutual Wholesalers of Wheeling Inc. vs. Charlene Wakim and Timber Grove Construction Co.
PA- Brett Ferro; J- Gaughan
* On Sept. 28, 2005, a credit agreement allowed Timber Grove to receive materials and supplies without paying prior to delivery. Monetary damages are sought against Timber Grove, jointly and severally for $6,062.72, plus costs, expenses and fees.
Case number: 07-C-514
Elizabeth D. Davis and James B. Davis vs. Daniel M. Yandrich and Lou W. Nau Inc.
PA- R. Noel Foreman; J- Mazzone
* On Jan. 13, 2006, Yandrich, as employee, rear-ended Davis vehicle while failing to maintain control and proper outlook. Direct and proximate results diminished her ability to fully function and caused medical fees to incur. Compensatory damages are sought with costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-518
Beneficial West Virginia, Inc. vs. Mary K. Bell
PA- Kurt Winter; J- Mazzone
* A loan agreement was entered into on Aug. 1, 2005. Last payment received was Aug. 27, 2007. This breach of contract gives Beneficial right to demand payment in full. Judgment is demanded for $8,716.68, plus 27 percent interest from Sept. 14, 2007.
Case number: 07-C-519
Carl Stephen II vs. Karen sue Och-Schrader
PA- Rodney Berry; J- Wilson
* On Dec. 14, 2005, Stephens was the owner and operator of vehicle traveling east on Interstate 70 when he was struck. As a direct and proximate result he suffered injuries, pain, loss of income, mental anguish, and loss of ability to enjoy life. He has incurred medical expenses while becoming an increased industrial risk.
Case number: 07-C-520
Douglas Lucas and Bridget Lucas vs. Rose Rodriguez and Irvine and Associates Inc.
PA- Ronald Kasserman; J- Wilson
* On Dec. 3, 2005, while traveling on Interstate 70, personal injuries were suffered when his vehicle was struck by a driver who license were suspended on that same day. Irvine and Associates were negligent, willful and wanton without regard to others, in allowing her to drive.
Case number: 07-C-521
Jennifer Applegarth, Michael Applegarth, et ux vs. Jeffrey Hays
PA- Ronald Kasserman; J- Wilson
* On Jan. 8, 2007, Hays rear-ended Applegarth when he failed to maintain control of his vehicle and yield right of way. Direct and proximate injuries included physical pain, grief, chagrin and medical expenses, along with loss of consortium. An injunction is sought prohibiting their insurer GEICO from disseminating and placing any information on any indexing bureau. Judgment is demanded with fees.
Case number: 07-C-522