Robert B. Poole vs. Alton K. Lloyd a/k/a Kelly Lloyd
PA - Michael Scales; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims Lloyd breached the terms of a purchase agreement for Pooleás Salvage Yard, and has failed to maintain the property. The plaintiff is seeking to evict the defendant and is seeking $16,000 and other relief.
Case number: 08-C-1250
CitiMortgage Inc. vs. Felipe Correa a/k/a Felipe C. Castaneda
PA - Steven Mulrooney; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendant has failed to meet the terms of a May 2006 loan agreement and now owes at least $42,584.39 plus interest.
Case number: 08-C-1252
Tuscarora Presbyterian Church vs. Sylvia I. Evans and Karla J. Kitchen
PA - Tammy Mitchell McWilliams; J - David Sanders
* The church, as beneficiary of the testamentary trust of Evelyn Kilmer, through its trustees, claims the defendants have refused to provide any information about the trust to benefit the church, which was to include 72 percent of Kilmerás estate. The plaintiff claims the defendants have breached their fiduciary duties, and the church is seeking an amount of relief to be determined.
Case number: 08-C-1254
FIA Card Services a/k/a Bank of America vs. Terrance D. Simpson
PA - Andrew Lerner; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims Simpson defaulted on the terms of a loan payment agreement and owes at least $28,511.12 plus interest.
Case number: 08-C-1256
Steven S. Witt vs. West Virginia State Police, J.J. Bowman, J.D. Burkhart and J.B. Flanigan
PA - Christopher Stroech; J - David Sanders
* Witt claims his civil rights were violated on Jan. 8, 2007, after he was mistaken for another man who was wanted by police. He claims the defendants assaulted the plaintiff without justification and with excessive force, and he is seeking an amount of damages to be determined at trial.
Case number: 08-C-1257