Fairlane Credit LLC vs. Jody Schenk aka Jody L Schenk; Leroy Cunningham aka Leroy E. Schenk
PA- Andrea K. Reynolds; Steven B. Mulrooney; J- Wilson
* Defendants moved and an order was entered dismissing this case from Ohio County and it was moved to Marshall County on Feb. 11, 2009. This case is a debt collection from Ford Motor Credit Company.
Case number: 09-C-19
Terry Cox vs. Babcock & Wilcox Construction Co. Inc. and the Ohio Power Company dba American Electric Power
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Hummel
* While performing work related duties at the Kammer–Mitchell Plant, on Feb. 15, 2007, working conditions presented a strong probability of serious injury in direct violation of federal safety standards. It is claimed he suffered compensable injuries and damages are sought.
Case number: 09-C-21
Jeffrey M. Pettit and Bria R. Morris vs. Terra C. O'Hara
PA- Jonathan E. Turak; J- Karl
* A vehicular collision occurred, on May 23, 2008, on Fork Ridge Road. Pettit was a passenger of O'Hara when she traveled left of center and caused both plaintiffs to suffer injuries. Equitable judgment is requested.
Case number: 09-C-22
United Hospital Center v. Deborah Ruble
PA- Richard J. McGervey; J- Hummel
* UHC says Ruble is indebted, in the amount of $10,610.13, for medical services provided from September 2007 through December 2007.
Case number: 09-C-23
Leroy Richards vs. West Virginia University Foundation, Inc. d/b/a Mountaineer Athletic Club
PA- Jacob M. Robinson ; J- Karl
* It is claimed that Niles Eggleston negligently operated a vehicle within the scope of his employment. Contributory negligence and wrongful conduct from a collision on Feb. 19, 2007, on Interstate 79 North with Richards is claimed to cause serious permanent injuries and damages. Judgment is sought individually and jointly.
Case number: 09-C-24
Michael Richards, Next Friend of Devann Bailey, a minor, and Devann Bailey, in her own right vs. West Virginia University Foundation, Inc. dba Mountaineer Athletic Club
PA- Ronald W. Zavolta ; J- Karl
* It is claimed Bailey negligently operated a truck while traveling Interstate 79 North in which Devann Bailey was a passenger. The collision caused the truck to strike the guardrail and embankment resulting in serious and permanent injury. Compensatory damages are demanded.
Case number: 09-C-25
Justina L. Toland vs. William A. Kercher
PA- David A. Jividen; J- Hummel
*While traveling Pine Hill Road, July 7, 2007, it is said Kercher drove into the driver's side of Toland's automobile. The injuries claimed include diminishment ability to function and enjoy life. A trial jury to determine compensatory and punitive damages is requested.
Case number: 09-C-26
Amelia Ann Francis, fka Amelia Ann Whetzel v. Michael Arthur Whetzel
PA- Martin P. Sheehan; J- Karl
* On June 26, 2007, in family court, Francis recovered two judgments against Whetzel in the amounts of $12,645.63 and $203,152.88. Abstracts of judgments were recorded and placed a lien in favor of Francis. It is believed Whetzel own a tract of land. A request is sought from the Court to appoint a Special Commission to conduct and ascertain the priority of said liens and authorize and direct a real estate sale of Whetzel's property to satisfy the lien holder.
Case number: 09-C-27
The Citizens Savings Bank v. TSB Building Systems LLC and Jeffrey A. McMohon, and Debra E. McMahon
PA- Michael E. Kelly; J- Hummel
* Notice of foreign judgment against the McMohon's on Dec.17, 2008, in Jefferson County for $61,014.05, plus 5.25 percent per annum interest from Nov. 12, 2008, has been filed herein.
Case number: 09-C-28