Travis Deyarmon and Heather Harto Deyarmon vs. Theresa L. Johnson; Progressive Insurance Company; State Auto Insurance Companies and John Does
PA- Vincent S. Gurrera; J- Wilson
* Travis Deyarmon was driving on Route 40, in Triadelphia, with Heather Deyarmon as a passenger on May 19, 2008. Defendant crashed head- on into the side of Deyarmon's vehicle. At the time of the accident and as a direct and proximate cause of the accident, the defendant drove while intoxicated and failed to yield the right of way. Compensatory and punitive damages are requested.
Case number: 10-C-162
Wheeling, Hospital, Inc.; Belmont Community Hospital, Inc.; Wheeling Pediatrics, LLC, and Women's Health Specialists of Wheeling Hospital vs. Ohio Valley Health Services and Education Corporation, Ohio Valley Medical Center, East Ohio Regional Hospital, and The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley, Inc.
PA- Marc B. Chernenko; J- Wilson
* This is a class action proceeding brought on behalf of a class of health care service providers to collect amounts owed. As of mid April 2010, the OV Health System parties publicly admitted owing $4.5 million for health care services provided. Claims have been submitted for these obligated amounts owed to the Class members.
Case number: 10-C-163
Robert G. Sloan and Barbara T. Sloan vs. Carrie L. Drosieko
PA- John M. Jurco; J- Mazzone
*In 2005, the plaintiff wired $44,200 to pay off the home equity loan on the plaintiff's residence. The plaintiffs were forced to sell their retirement property at Swanee River, Georgia in light of the transfer. A quit claim deed for protection was requested in February 2008. Upon information and belief, the defendant is not the title holder of the residence. Her deceased husband is listed on the title. Punitive damages are claimed for the malicious fraud committed.
Case number: 10-C-165
Charles D. Fisher and Karen S. Fischer vs. Harkness Corporation, Warren N. Harkness and James A. Harkness
PA- Donald M. Kresen; J- Wilson
*On April 10, 2010, Charles Fischer was traveling on his motorcycle in a westerly direction on GC&P Road. Defendants were hauling telephone poles that struck a tree causing it to become dislodged and collide with plaintiff. He suffered serious injuries when he went over the embankment. A compensatory judgment to be determined by jury is sought.
Case number: 10-C-169
Leann Walton vs. Raymond Powell
PA- Patrick J. McDermott; J- Gaughan
* On April 9, 2010, the plaintiff entered an agreement to sell the subject property. Additionally, physical damage has occurred on the property including the removal of fixtures. The Court is asked to issue an order demanding the premise be vacated.
Case number: 10-C-174
Travis Nelson and Teresa Nelson vs. Fred C. Hlad, individually and d/b/a Allstate Construction
PA- William A. Kolibash; J- Wilson
* A contract was entered on a price and completion date of October 2009. Allstate have taken draws in excess of $257,000 from plaintiff's construction loan at Main Street Bank. As of this filing date the construction has not been completed and plaintiffs have had to secure substitute housing. An order is sought for injunctive relief precluding further statements regarding plaintiff's performance under the contract.
Case number: 10-C-175
Laraichia S. Jenkins vs. Norma Tubaugh – Burris
PA- Jeremy M. McGraw; J- Wilson
* On Hil Dar Street, defendant negligently drove her vehicle into the side of plaintiff's vehicle on Sept. 26, 2009. Compensatory and general damages for medical and hospital expenses incurred are requested in an amount to be determined by jury.
Case number: 10-C-176
Amanda Cole vs. Jeffrey Riffle
PA- Pro Se; J- Gaughan
* Respondent signed a petition to relinquish parental rights, of his two children, for all intent and purposes.
Case number: 10-C-177