Erie Insurance Exchange, Donald T. King and Joanne B. King vs. Temco Fireplace Products Inc. and E&C Repairs and Installations
PA - Christopher Prezioso; J - Silver
* The plaintiffs claim the defendants are responsible for severe home damage from a gas log set's soot discharge, after it malfunctioned on April 14, 2009. They are seeking at least $44,000 and other relief.
Case number: 11-C-302
Jefferson Security Bank vs. Robert A. Hubbard and Donna L. Hubbard, d/b/a Seaside Tan & Spa
PA - Kathy Santa Barbara; J - Wilkes
* The bank is seeking at least $255,498.24 plus interest after they failed to meet the terms of a loan agreement from June 22, 2004.
Case number: 11-C-303
Winchester Medical Center vs. Randy R. Himes
PA - Christopher McCarthy; J - Silver
* The hospital claims Himes owes at least $75,353.06 plus $3,980.90 interest for medical services and supplies provided in 2010.
Case number: 11-c-310
Max C. Bunner vs. Marie E. Kingdon
PA - Joseph Ferretti; J - Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims the defendant was negligent and caused a vehicle accident on April 27, 2009. Bunner suffered severe injuries and more than $30,000 in medical expenses. He is seeking an undetermined amount of relief.
Case number: 11-C-315
Johnna S. Laign vs. James S. Bartley II
PA - Pro se; J - Groh
* The plaintiff claims the defendant failed to completely repay two loans, one for $5,000 from April 2007, and one for $90,000 from August 2007. The plaintiff is seeking an undetermined amount of relief.
Case number: 11-C-316