Ogden Directories Com, In., dba EZ to Use.com f/d/b/a, EZ to Use Big Book vs. All in One, LLC dba Tweedlie's Contracting
PA- Steven M. Recht; J- Wilson
* Demand has been made and no payment has been forthcoming. Plaintiff claims that the sum of $5,905 is due on outstanding invoices. Judgment for this amount is demanded along with costs and interest from the date of filing.
Case number: 11-C-386
Marcus F. George vs. Robert Everett Maxwell and Doris Maxwell
PA- Shane M. Mallett; J- Gaughan
* About Nov. 16, 2009, at the intersection of the Wheeling Park High School parking lot, Robert Maxwell rear-ended and caused damages to George. A judgment is requested for compensatory and general damages.
Case number: 11-C-387
MemberSelect Insurance Company, as subrogee of Samuel Slocum and Sharon Slocum vs. Korey Mullin
PA- Richard H. Taylor; J- Mazzone
* Plaintiff issued a policy of insurance covering damages sustained by subrogees in an accident that occurred on Nov. 23, 2009. Mullin collided in the rear of plaintiff's vehicle on Exit Ramp 4 off I70; police were called to the scene. Mullin admitted to being on his cell phone and did not realize the vehicle in front of him had come to a stop. Each plaintiff demands an award of $10,000, along with costs and expenses.
Case number: 11-C-393
Dawn Lampasone vs. Michael Murdock
PA- Paul J. Harris; Shawn L. Fluharty; J- Wilson
* On Feb. 17, 2011, guests at the Wheeling Island Racetrack advised agents of a missing computer from their hotel room. Plaintiff requested a witness be present during questioning; Murdock informed her no witness was permitted present during questioning. Plaintiff's employment was suspended pending further investigation. Compensatory and punitive damages are required for this intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Case number: 11-C-394
Deborah Helen Parkison vs. Everhome Mortgage Company, LLC and Kenneth Tucker
PA- Paul J. Harris; J- Mazzone
* Plaintiff is a widow with two children who purchased real property on March 9, 2001. Parkison purchased the Walnut Avenue property for $120,000. In 2003, J. Michael Mortgage Corp. loaned plaintiff $40,000 and secured the loan with a Deed of Trust. In 2011, Everhome converted from a Florida to Delaware Corp. It is believed the notice of trustee's sale was sent to 42 Walnut Street and not 42 Walnut Ave. Plaintiff requests damages determined by a jury for her tort claims.
Case number: 11-C-395
William B. Colley vs. Elm Grove Plaza LLC; The Pinion Realty Company and Riesbeck Food Markets, Inc.
PA- Gerasimos (Jerry) Sklavounakis; J- Mazzone
* About Dec. 5, 2009, Colley sustained serious injuries when he slipped and fell at the Elm Grove Crossing Mall. This fall occurred next to and in front of Reisbeck's store. His injuries are said to have resulted because defendants were negligent in keeping the general public use unsafe sidewalk area. Colley has incurred medical expenses, including neck surgery, and demands are sought for his future damages.
Case number: 11-C-398
Christopher E. and Judith E. Groff, his wife vs. Choice Hotels International, Inc.; Gokul Inc. of W.V.; Stucco & Masonry, LLC, d.b.a. Vena Construction
PA- J. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Gaughan
* On Dec. 6, 2009, Groff's were quests of the Comfort Inn in Triadelphia. Construction workers employed retaining sheets and torpedo heaters to facilitate the work performed in the cold weather. This use of equipment caused the buildup and release of carbon monoxide into guest rooms on this date. Medical workers discovered upon arrival that both plaintiffs exhibited symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. As a result of defendant's wrongful tortuous conduct both punitive and compensatory damages are requested.
Case number: 11-C-399
Robert C. and Kimberly S. Contraguerro vs. Furnitureland South and Cory Home Delivery
PA- James G. Bordas III; J- Mazzone
* In 2010, plaintiffs purchased furniture for delivery to their newly built home in Triadelphia. Unbeknownst to plaintiffs, Furnitureland arranged for Cory to deliver said purchased items. Custom ordered pieces were damaged and defendant is claimed liable for the acts of Cory. Compensatory and general damages are deemed appropriate.
Case number: 11-C-402
RC Holsinger Assoc., P.C. vs. Posi-Tech International, Inc.
PA- Pro Se; J- Wilson
* Plaintiff performed corporate tax work for defendant in Mar. 2009 and April 2010. The total amount due on this former client's account is $10,778.80. This amount is requested, along with filing fees.
Case number: 11-C-403
Jessica Brown vs. Tri-State Ambulance, Inc.
PA- Ronald Wm. Kasserman L; J- Gaughan
* On July 11, 2011, Brown was given a Disciplinary Report that included written warnings for the use of her cell phone while driving. After having hip surgery; she returned to work and was directed to talk to management who then terminated her employment. Plaintiff prays for judgment for compensatory and punitive damages, along with fees and costs.
Case number: 11-C-405
State Auto Property & Casualty Insurance Company, as subrogee of Robinson Law Office vs. Severstal Wheeling Steel Group, Inc.
PA- Ryan S. Marsteller; J- Gaughan
* About Dec. 30, 2009, defendant negligently allowed debris located on their rooftop to collapse and fall onto property located on 12th Street. This property was owned by plaintiff's insured, Robinson Law Office. Extensive damaged occurred on insured's property. The insurance policy honored the claim and plaintiff is now subrogated to the extent of $15,261.02.
Case number: 11-C-407
Steven McKenzie vs. Kara Corp., d/b/a Convenient Food Mart and Skarr Incorporated
PA- Gerasimos (Jerry) Sklavounakis; J- Gaughan
* On Dec. 12, 2009, McKenzie was on the exterior parking lot of South Huron Street. As a direct result of the slippery conditions, plaintiff was caused to violently fall. Defendant's failure to barricade the dangerous area created the result of his injuries. Compensatory judgment is demanded.
Case number: 11-C-408
Ramona C. Gaughan vs. Debra L. "Debby" Shondrick, DVM, d/b/a Ohio Valley Animal Care Center
PA- Donald J. Tennant, Jr.
* Plaintiff was attempting to visit defendant's business on Jan. 13, 2011. An accumulation of snow and ice on the sidewalk caused her to fall and injure her left upper arm. Judgment is demanded for the negligent maintenance of said area.
Case number: 11-C-409
Gail W. Kahle and Anna Marie Kahle vs. Catherine Torbett
PA- Brent E. Wear; J- Gaughan
* On June 25, 2011, near the intersection of Washington Avenue and National Road, defendant struck the rear portion of plaintiff's vehicle. After striking another vehicle, Torbett fled the scene of the collisions. Gail Kahle has been caused to incur divers and sundry expenses in and about his medical care in the amount of $1,006.99. Judgment is demanded for compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 11-C-416
Great American Insurance Company vs. Land Air Transport, Inc., Al Mackey Enterprises, and Scott Brisk
PA- Clinton W. Smith; J-NA
* About Dec. 19, 2009, Glen Morehart, an employee of GLC, was driving a tractor that was involved in an accident. Scott Brisk, an employee of Land Air, was negligent in causing the collision. Plaintiff seeks judgments against each defendant in the amount of $16,232.86.
Case number: 11-C-418
Regional Collection Services, Inc. c/o McArdle Law Office vs. Willis Wyatt
PA- Elgine Heceta McArdle; J- Wilson
* Plaintiff alleges that $7,532.30 is owed from defendant. Judgment in this amount, plus court costs is demanded.
Case number: 11-C-419
Atlantic Credit & Finance, Inc. c/o E.J. Hagan Assoc., P.C. vs. Jerald L. and Kimberly E. Hetzel
PA- Elgine Heceta McArdle; J- Wilson
* Plaintiff alleges $7,532.30 is owed from defendant. Judgment in this amount, plus court costs, is demanded.
Case number: 11-C-420
Contractors Supply Corp. vs. Savage Heavy Highway Corp.
PA- James F. Companion; J- Wilson
* This complaint is an attempt to recover monies owed on an account. Judgment is demanded for the sum of $3,819.91, plus interest and costs.
Case number: 11-C-421
CIVIL FILINGS: Ohio County
Want to get notified whenever we write about ?
Sign-up Next time we write about , we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.