Paul Mancine vs. Quad/Graphics Inc, a corporation, Becky Kline and Michael Steinbach
PA-Harry Waddell; J-Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims that in May 2010 a bomb threat was made at the corporation, and he was suspended pending investigation into his possible involvement. Defendant denied polygraph, was cleared of involvement but was terminated. Plaintiff says defendant alleges his job was eliminated and he would be paid back pay. Plaintiff claims he has not received such payment. Plaintiff seeks reinstatement of job, back pay and all other damages awarded by court.
Case number: 12-C-131
Caroly J. Geouge Administratrix of the Estate of Christina L. Frazier vs. Heartland of Martinsburg, West Virginia LLC d/b/a Heartland of Martinsburg; Manor Care Health Services Inc.; HCR Manorcare, In Manor Care Inc.; ABC Business Entities 1-10; John Doe Medical Providers and John Doe Controlling Officers, Managing Members and General Partners 1-10
PA-Michael T. Collis; J-Gina Groh
* Plaintiff claims decedent was resident of Heartland facility where the plaintiff claims defendants were negligent pursuant to Survival Act as well as premises liability. Plaintiff claims defendant did not receive adequate care and suffered pain and neglect. Plaintiff seeks punitive and compensatory damages as well as other damages to be determined.
Case number: 12-C-136
James Brunson vs. JHV Inc d/b/a Brick House Bar & Grill
PA-Lawrence E. Sherman, Jr.; J-Gray Silver, III
* Plainitiff claims that in February 2010, he entered into a verbal altercation with a person in Brick House Bar & Grill. Plaintiff alleges two unknown employees of the bar beat him in the face and head causing damage. Plainitff seeks a sum in excess of jurisdictional amount required by the court as well as other damages to be determined.
Case number: 12-C-138
Summit Community Bank, Inc. vs. Wayne P. Palkovic
PA: Kathy M. Santa Barbara; J-Gray Silver, III
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $61,889.73 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-139
Comphealth vs. Jessica A. Palumbo, MD
PA: Jeffrey W. Molenda; J: Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $100,744.52 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-140
Branch Banking & Trust Co. vs. Karen Gates
PA: Christopher R. Moore; J: Gina Groh
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $183,061.58 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-141
PNC Bank vs. Martin J. Trzeciak
PA: Steven M. Recht; J: Gray Silver, III
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $31,873.14 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-153
United Tranzactions LLC Successor from National Check Trust vs. Beverly E. Cook
PA: Edward J. Hagan; J: Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims in April 2010 Defendant paid with two checks for a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder. Those checks were returned. Plaintiff seeks value of unpaid checks and fees with value at least $25,048.30.
Case number: 12-C-154
Danny Lee Douglas vs. Gaylen Keesecker d/b/a/ Crystal Brook Dairy
PA: Michael Santa Barbara; J: Gray Silver, III
* Plaintiff claims he was grievously injured by bull when working for defendant. Plaintiff claims negligence in that bull was not secure and working conditions were unsafe. Plaintiff seeks compensation for injuries and other damages to be awarded.
Case number: 12-C-156
Jefferson Security Bank vs. D. Barry Morrison
PA: Timothy D. Helman; J: Gray Silver, III
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $49,255.04 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-162
Donna Seiler vs. City Hospital, Inc.
PA: Christopher J. Prezioso; J: Gina Groh
* Plaintiff claims when she was a patient at City Hospital, a nurse negligently administered incorrect medicine via IV causing severe pain and suffering. Plaintiff seeks damages to be determined.
Case number: 12-C-166