West Virginia Record

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Woman alleges carbon monoxide poisoning result of Dodrill Heating & Cooling's negligent installation of generator

Lawsuits

By Carrie Bradon | May 22, 2019


FAYETTEVILLE– A Fayette County woman alleges she suffered carbon monoxide poisoning because of a negligently installed generator in her home by a Cross Lanes company.

Shane A. Reynolds filed a complaint in Fayette Circuit Court against Dodrill Heating & Cooling, doing business as Dodrill Comfort & Energy Solutions, alleging negligence. 

The suit states that the plaintiff was exposed to carbon monoxide on June 24, 2017, due to a negligently installed generator in her home by the defendant. 

The plaintiff alleges she entered into an agreement with the defendant for the installation of the generator on April 3, 2017, and it was negligently installed on April 13, 2017.

The plaintiff is seeking all reasonable sums due, attorney fees and court costs. The plaintiff is represented by Keith A. Jones of Jones Law Group PLLC Charleston.

The case has been assigned to Judge Thomas Ewing.

Fayette Circuit Court case number 19-C-49

Want to get notified whenever we write about Fayette Circuit Court ?

Sign-up Next time we write about Fayette Circuit Court, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.

Organizations in this Story

Fayette Circuit Court

More News