CHARLESTON – In #AlmostHeaven West Virginia, choosing a favorite season can be next to impossible. Each one seems wilder and more wonderful than the last. Snow-capped winter mountains give way to springtime blooms which transform into the deep and rolling green hills of summertime. But for many of our state’s most devoted fans, one season stands out from the rest. And it’s just around the corner.
- Justice wants intermediate appeals court, but trial lawyers say it isn't needed
- Intermediate appeals court, judicial runoffs, other legal issues on 2019 legislative agenda
- Process server claims police threatened her
- Former teacher sues county board of education for free speech violations
- Morrisey, other AGs ask U.S. Supreme Court to protect Second Amendment
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.