CHARLESTON – A Kanawha County man is suing two Charleston attorneys and their law firm, claiming they improperly handled a case in which he was accused of sexual assault as a high school student.
- Man alleges PanCorp failed to rebuild truck's transmission
- THEIR VIEW: Don't write editorials about lawsuits you don't understand
- Court denies former Randolph teacher's writ to dismiss sexual abuse indictment
- McGraw sues Arizona-based debt company
- UC named in age discrimination suit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.