HUNTINGTON -- Best Lawyers has released its 2015 guide, recognizing a number of Huddleston Bolen’s lawyers and practice groups.
Approximately 70 percent of the partners in Huddleston Bolen were honored in the publication, The Best Lawyers in America 2015. All of the firm’s offices in Huntington and Charleston in West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville in Kentucky were recognized in the publication.
Jim Cleveland, a partner in the firm’s Ashland office, was named a 2015 “Lawyer of the Year” for his work Railroad Law. Additionally, Huddleston Bolen was “Top Listed” in the United States in Railroad Law.
Attorneys who were individually recognized in Best Lawyers 2015 are:
- Rodney L. Baker II in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions Lawsuits representing- Defendants and Product Liability Litigation representing Defendants
- J. David Bolen in Railroad Law
- Richard J. Bolen Natural Resources Law and Oil and Gas Law
- James E. Cleveland III in Insurance Litigation and Railroad Law
- M. Edward Cunningham II in Commercial Litigation and Tax Law
- Daniel A. Earl in Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Thomas H. Gilpin in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Janet Smith Holbrook in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Bankruptcy Litigation
- Angela W. Konrad in Railroad Law
- Daniel J. Konrad Commercial Litigation and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Luke A. Lafferre in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions representing Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation representing Defendants, and Railroad Law
- Paul J. Loftus in Insurance Law and Railroad Law
- John H. Mahaney in Commercial Litigation, Employment Law representing Management, Construction Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions representing Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation representing Defendants, and Railroad Law
- Thomas J. Murray in Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Financial Services Regulation Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities / Capital Markets Law, and Securities Regulation
- Kevin A. Nelson in Employment Law representing Management, Insurance Law, Insurance Litigation, and Labor and Employment Litigation
- Kathiejane Oehler in Railroad Law
- Christopher J. Plybon in Project Finance Law and Real Estate Law
- Mary H. Sanders in Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation representing Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation representing Defendants
- Scott K. Sheets in Employment Law representing Management, Labor Law representing Management, and Labor and Employment Litigation
- Alexander C. Ward in Railroad Law
- Andrew S. Zettle Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Energy Law, and Environmental Litigation
Published by Woodward and White since 1983, Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive annual peer-review survey. For the new U.S. edition, more than 24,126 leading attorneys cast more than 2.8 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in the same and related specialties. Because of the rigorous and transparent methodology used by Best Lawyers, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
For more information about the firm, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.