Shannon K. Warner vs. Super 8 Motels Inc., Navnit Sangani and Roy Summers
PA-Richard E. Holtzapfel; J-Spaulding
* Warner claims Summers, a supervisor at the Super 8 in Hurricane, sexually harassed her and Sangani, the owner of the motel, defrauded her by causing her to lose more than $100,000 in commissions.
Case number: 06-C-27
West Virginia Steel Corporation vs. Peters Equipment Company LLC
PA-James B. Billings; J-Spaulding
* WV Steel claims Peters owes $35,112 for steel fabricated in Putnam County.
Case number: 06-C-35
Jackie Williams and Jeffrey Williams vs. Wayne Lively
PA-Paula L. Wilson; J-Spaulding
* The plaintiffs claim Lively, their deceased mother's husband, defrauded them out of money bequeathed to them in her will. They say they both were deprived of $25,000 plus interest.
Case number: 06-C-41
Susan V. McBride vs. Ford Motor Company
PA-Harvey D. Peyton; J-Eagloski
* McBride claims Ford is to blame for a defective air bag that didn't deploy properly in a 2004 accident. She says she suffered burns because of the defective equipment and has medical expenses of more than $100,000.
Case number: 06-C-43
Joan Cunningham and Clifford Cunningham vs. Ernest D. Webb and Dependable Rolloff Inc.
PA-L. Dante DiTrapano; J-Eagloski
* The plaintiffs claim Webb was to blame for a 2004 auto accident that left Joan Cunningham seriously injured. Her husband sues for loss of consortium.
Case number: 06-C-44