Nationwide Insurance Co. vs. Marcia M. Riemenschneider and Kathleen Hayes
PA - Paul Burns; J - Christopher Wilkes
* Nationwide Insurance, as a subrogee of Ernest Durrette, claims Riemenschneider was driving a vehicle owned by Hayes when she caused an accident on June 7, 2004. As a result of the accident, Durrette suffered injuries and his vehicle was damaged. The plaintiff is seeking at least $11,016.72 in the case, and a jury trial is requested.
Case number: 06-C-83
Winchester Medical Center Inc. vs. Melissa Catlett
PA - Daniel T. Booth; J - David H. Sanders
* The hospital claims Catlett owes at least $30,657.92 for medical expenses provided to her, and a jury trial is requested.
Case number: 06-C-88
Winchester Medical Center Inc. vs. Gary Davis
PA - Daniel T. Booth; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The hospital claims Davis owes at least $12,061.68 for medical expenses, and a jury trial is requested.
Case number: 06-C-91
Winchester Medical Center Inc. vs. Thomas Lynch
PA - Christopher J. McCarthy; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The hospital claims Lynch owes at least $33,529.32 for medical expenses, and a jury trial is requested.
Case number: 06-C-93
William S. Harris Jr. vs. Chris Miller and Jeff Gregory
PA - Harry P. Waddell; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The suit claims Gregory was a patron at Champs Night Club on April 9 and 10, 2005, where Harris worked as a doorman. The plaintiff says Gregory got into a drunken bar fight and was escorted out of the building, and he threatened Harris and other bar employees. Gregory then shot Harris in the club's parking lot, after the plaintiff was leaving the bar at closing time. The suit also claims the bar's co-owner and operator, defendant Miller, knew of Gregory's threats and failed to take appropriate actions by calling the police. The plaintiff is seeking compensation for his personal injuries, medical expenses and other damages, and a jury trial is requested.
Case number: 06-C-99
Godfrey G. Bartley vs. Weis Markets Inc.
PA - Terrance L. Britt; J - David H. Sanders
* Bartley claims he slipped on an unknown substance in a Weis grocery store in Berkeley County on July 3, 2005. He says he suffered personal injuries, which were not specified in the complaint, and he seeks judgment in an amount to be determined to compensate him for his injuries, medical expenses and other relief. A jury trial is requested.
Case number: 06-C-100
This just in: Berkeley County
Want to get notified whenever we write about ?
Sign-up Next time we write about , we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.