Bank One Trust Company, N.A. vs. Catherine M. McCabe, et al.
PA-Frank A. Jackson; J-Recht
* The bank is seeking to have the court determine whether an individual is related to a deceased man whose will is in question.
Case number: 06-C-255
RCK 2 Group, LLC vs. Albert J. Zavolta
PA-Robert P. Fitzsimmons; J-Gaughan
* RCK 2 is seeking that Zavolta be ordered to remove the wall of a building in dangerous condition that is in need of repair and is a nuisance.
Case number: 06-C-256
Ruth A. Hercules vs. West Liberty Volunteer Fire Department, Inc. and Richard Lough, Sr.
PA-Christopher M. Turak and W. Howard Klatt; J-Wilson
* The two parties were involved in an auto accident which Hercules claims was a direct result of Lough's careless, negligent and reckless driving of a fire department vehicle. Hercules seeks compensatory damages to cover property damage and medical expenses.
Case number: 06-C-257
Thomas F. Irvin vs. Jonathan K. Napier and U.S. Express Leasing, Inc.
PA-Donald J. Tennant, Jr.; J-Gaughan
* The two parties were involved in an auto accident which Irvin claims was a direct result of Napier's careless, negligent and reckless driving of a U.S. Express Leasing vehicle. Irvin seeks compensatory damages to cover property damage and medical expenses.
Case number: 06-C-260
Citibank South Dakota, N.A. vs. Robin L. Bennett
PA-Kenneth G. Belt; J-Recht
* Citibank says Bennett owes $20,290.71 plus 10 percent interest on a past due account.
Case number: 06-C-262