Emily Saunders aka Emily Pyle, Geoff Saunders and Alexander Saunders vs. Robert Leon Taulton
PA - Brenda Waugh; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiffs claim Emily Saunders was severely injured when she was a passenger in a vehicle that was struck in the rear by the defendant's vehicle on Dec. 28, 2005. Emily was pregnant with Alexander at the time of the accident, and she and her husband Geoff are seeking an amount of relief to be determined at trial.
Case number: 07-C-1371
City Hospital Inc. vs. Raymond D. Thomas
PA - Christopher Moore; J - Gray Silver
* The hospital claims that Thomas owes $32,589.34 plus interest for a total of $37,015.05 for medical services provided in 2006.
Case number: 07-C-1398
Citibank South Dakota NA vs. Larry E. Lawson
PA - Bradley Gregory; J - David Sanders
* The plaintiff claims that Lawson owes at least $29,070.87 plus interest for an overdue account.
Case number: 07-C-1415
Pamela Slonaker vs. Steve Torok and Nancy Hardy
PA - Pro se; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims that the defendants breached a verbal home purchase agreement after they agreed to rent a Bunker Hill house for one year and then buy the home and make payments for the next 29 years. The plaintiff claims the defendants told her on Nov. 7, 2007, that they were moving and didn't want the house. Slonaker is seeking the amount owed on the house, which is at least $220,850.00.
Case number: 07-C-1420
City Hospital Inc. vs. Kenneth F. Eyler
PA - Christopher Moore; J - David Sanders
* The hospital claims that Eyler owes $41,788.86 plus interest for a total of $47,742.39 for medical services provided in 2006.
Case number: 07-C-1430
Joseph Boggs vs. ITT Corp. Inc., ITT Federal Services Corp. and ITT Federal Services International Corp.
PA - Gregory Bailey; J - David Sanders
* Boggs claims that he was discriminated against in April 2007 when he applied for a contracting job. He claims he received a letter rescinding an employment offer after the defendants found out that he is HIV positive. He claims they violated the Americans with Disabilities Act and the West Virginia Human Rights Act, and he is seeking an amount of relief to be determined at trial.
Case number: 07-C-1442
Erin McConnell vs. Paul Ross
PA - Lawrence Schultz; J - David Sanders
*The plaintiff claims that an accident on Dec. 26, 2005, was caused by Ross's negligence, and she suffered injuries and incurred more than $6,000 in medical expenses. McConnell is seeking more than $40,000 in compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-1460