Jessica Gray a/k/a Jessica Ruskin vs. Joseph J. Gonot, Charles Pozell and Pozell Contracting Company, LLC
PA- Jacob Robinson; J- Mazzone
* Within the scope of his employment, on Nov. 7, 2005, Gonot caused rear-end collision, resulting in serious and permanent injury, with an excess of $7,246.00 in medical expenses. Compensatory damages, together with costs and fees are sought.
Case number: 07-C-293
Malissa D. Patterson and Clark Patterson, her husband v. Eleanor I. Smith
PA- Donald Tennant; Jay McCamic; J- Karl
* On Dec. 16, 2005, Smith failed to yield right of way and was found guilty of criminal violations in Municipal Court. Patterson says her injuries and pain are permanent. Compensation is sought.
Case number: 07-C-294
Kertis E. Stevey and Charlotte J. Stevey vs. Donald L. Grimm, Jr. and Helen M. Grimm
PA- Ronald Berry; J- Mazzone
* On Nov. 11, 2006, a collision resulted in direct and proximate result serious permanent injuries continue Smith failed to yield right of way and was found guilty of criminal violations in Municipal Court. Patterson says her injuries and pain are permanent. Compensation is sought.
Case number: 07-C-295
Sarina L. Davis, Administratix DBN of the Estate of Elizabeth K. Westen, deceased, vs. Mound View Health Care, Inc.
PA- Ronald Kasserman; J- Karl
* On Mar. 23, 2003, Weston entered for continual care after surgery. Reasonable and ordinary care was negligent to which injuries resulted in her death. Declaratory judgment, breach of warranties and violation of statutes and regulations are sought.
Case number: 07-C-296
McClure- Johnston Company vs. A-1 Drywall Supply, LTD, dba 1-A Bldg Supply Do It Best
PA- Steven Recht; J- Madden
* It is claimed A-1 is indebted $6,242.21 based on a judgement filed in the Court of Common Please of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. The Judgment's creditor herewith files Notice.
Case number: 07-C-297
Lee Taylor and Sherri Taylor vs. Richard D. Fordyce and The West Virginia Department of Transportation, Division of Highways
PA- Jacob Robinson; Jay McCamic; J- Karl
* On Nov. 14, 2005, while operating a vehicle in the scope of his employment, for personal use, caused a rear end collision causing serious permanent injuries in failure to maintain speed and right of way. Judgement is sought jointly and severally.
Case number: 07-C-298
Kemba Financial Credit Union vs. Becky Good Night
PA- Steven Recht; J- Mazzone
* The amounts of $1,919.16 and $524.58 are claimed on account. Judgment in that amount plus $15.90 percent is sought.
Case number: 07-C-299
Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. vs. Roger Smith
PA- Thomas White; J- Karl
* A contractual agreement was entered into on Oct. 26, 2005. Partial payment were made, but $1,648.30 remains. Kalkreuth seeks this amount, court costs and 18 percent interest.
Case number: 07-C-300
Randall C. Morgan and Sandra L. Morgan v. Rite Aid of West Virginia, Inc.
PA- Thomas White; J- Mazzone
* A slip and fell occurred on Dec. 2, 2005. Compensatory and general damages with judgment interest, attorney costs and fees for injuries are sought.
Case number: 07-C-301
West Virginia National Auto Insurance company, Inc. a/s/o Lorie Schubert V. Thomas W. Skrabak
PA- Jeffrey Van Volkenburg; J- Karl
* On June 14, 2007, a vehicle collision occurred. An appraisal report valued damage at $6,205.50. A compensatory amount of $5,343 is requested plus attorney fees and costs.
Case number: 07-C-302
Wes Banco, Inc. v. Presley C. Rine and Debra L. Rine
PA- Marie Bechtel; J- Mazzone
* On Mar. 31, 2007, a loan was defaulted on and $5,934.04 is sought, plus 10 percent per annum due under the personal line of credit agreement dated April 28, 2004.
Case number: 07-C-303
Adrian Fedczak, dba Mooky Rebal Construction vs Gene LLC, a West Virginia Corporation, and O'Donoghue Construction Company, Inc., a Pennsylvania Corporation and L. Nelson Interiors, Inc., a Nevada Corporation, and Klug Bros, Inc., a West Virginia Corporation
PA- Daniel Booth ; J- Karl
* Judgment is sought on Mechanics Liens, Breach of Contracts for awarded compensatory and general damages with interest, costs and attorney fees, by granting an Order of Sale of the real property satisfy the debt and plaintiff's lien.
Case number: 07-C-304