ERB Electric Co. vs. Judy's Locksmiths, Inc. and Judy Ransom
PA- Ronald M. Musser; J- Wilson
* The defendants owe ERB Electric Co. $13,07.77 plus 18 percent interest for contracting/electrical work performed. ERB Electric Co. seeks that amount and attorneys' fees.
Case number: 08-C-222
Citifinancial, Inc. vs. Thomas E. Allen
PA- Jason S. Long; J- Gaughen
* Allen owes Citifinancial, Inc., $10,252.10 plus interest. Citifinancial seeks that amount plus attorneys' fees.
Case number: 08-C-224
Beht A. Hinebaugh and Edward E. Hinebaugh vs. Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company and The Lewis Financial Group, et al.
PA- T.C. McCarthy, Jr.; J- Wilson
* The Hinebaughs seek $400,000.00 in damages, $23,227.00 in compensation for medical injuries, and $250,000 in other compensatory and punitive damages after an incident from which the Hinebaughs allege the defendants displayed negligence, deception, and fraud, among other charges.
Case number: 08-C-226
Citifinancial, Inc. vs. Beth Anne Kennedy Smail and Rodney L. Smail
PA- Jason S. Long; J- Wilson
* Citifinancial, Inc., seeks payment for a financed loan in the amount of $10,162.86, plus interest and attorneys' fees, of which only partial payments have been made.
Case number: 08-C-229
Belmont Savings Bank vs. William Krupa and Brandi J. Elliot
PA- Marie C. Bechtel; J- Gaughen
* The defendants owe Belmont Savings Bank $10,473.42 plus 6.5 percent interest. Belmont Savings Bank seeks that amount plus attorneys' fees.
Case number: 08-C-230
Belmont Savings Bank vs. Peter Busack, III, and Martha C. Busack
PA-Marie C. Bechtel; J- Wilson
* The Busacks owe Belmont Savings Bank $10,162.71 plus 1.92 percent interest, 40,844.27 plus 7 percent interest, and $160.00 for other costs and damages. Belmont Savings Bank seeks those amounts plus attorneys' fees.
Eunice Lohr vs. WesBanco Bank, Inc.
PA- Ronald William Kasserman; J- Gaughen
* Lohr claims she tripped on a negligently installed floor mat that was not laying flat on the floor while a customer at WesBanco Bank, Inc. She suffered severe injuries and incurred medical expenses, thus she seeks compensatory damages for all costs incurred plus other relief.
Case number: 08-C-233
Cheryl Moore and Michael Moore vs. Cabela's, Inc., and Cabela's Marketing and Brand Management, Inc., et al.
PA- Ronald W. Zavolta; J- Gaughen
* The Moores, while customers at Cabela's, Inc., claim that they were severely injured by faulty and negligently installed shelving units at the store. As a result of the injuries sustained, they incurred medical expenses. They seek compensation for these medical expenses as well as other compensatory damages and attorneys' fees.
Case number: 08-C-235
Trista Roth and Brian Roth vs. DeFelice Care, Inc., and Leslie DeFelice
PA- Ronald W. Zavolta; J- Gaughen
* Ms. Roth, who worked as a respiratory therapist for the defendant, claims she was wrongfully terminated from her employment for illegal reasons including her choice of attire and hair color. She claims the defendant operated a hostile workplace, committed sexual discrimination and/or harassment, and employment discrimination. She also alleges wrongful termination and retaliatory discharge. She seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 08-C-236
Jack O. Barrows and Mitzi Kathleen Barrows vs. Wheeling Park Commission and Arnold Palmer Design Company
PA- Louis H. Khorey; J- Mazzone
* The Barrows claim that while they were operating a golf cart on the defendant's property, they wrecked and fell off a cliff, suffering severe injuries and incurring medical expenses. They seek compensation for the medical expenses as well as other damages and relief.
Case number: 08-C-237
Ketara Lee vs. Green Lance, Inc., d/b/a/ Burger King and Joseph Kenney at al.
PA- Gerald E. Lofstead, III; J- Recht
* Lee alleges that, while a customer at Wheeling Island Burger King, she discovered human phlegm and saliva purposefully placed in the Whopper sandwich she purchased. She claims gross negligence and seeks damages and other relief.
Case number: 08-C-239
Beneficial West Virginia, Inc. vs. George M. Pissos and Trina L. Pissos
PA- Kurt J. Winter; J- Wilson
* Pissos owes Beneficial West Virginia, Inc., $14,197.01 plus 18 percent interest. Beneficial West Virginia, Inc., seeks that amount plus attorneys' fees.
Case number: 08-C-240