Sherrill Roger Dobbs vs. Kelch's Foods Inc., Kelch's Gas LLC, Kelch Limited Liability Company
PA- Michael G. Simon, Kevin M. Pearl; J- Karl
* Defendant owns and operates a gas station and convenient store on W.Va. 2. On Jan. 29, 2007, hazardous conditions existed and are claimed to have caused a slip and fall. The personal injuries sustained are said to be severe and disabling.
Case number: 08-C-293
Ford Motor Credit Company LLC, formerly Ford Motor Credit Company v Emanuel L. Brown
PA- Steven B. Mulrooney; J- Karl
*Indebtedness is claimed owing on a lease agreement for $15,458.32, along with 8.25 percent per annum from Nov. 26, 2007.
Case number: 09-C-1
Anise Virginia Frye, individually and as Executrix of the Estate of Robert L. Frye v. E.I Du Pont De Nemours and Company, et al.
PA- Leslie Ann James; J- Karl
* The plaintiff, individually and as Executrix of the Estate, demands judgment against the Defendant, jointly and severally, in this asbestos complaint. She seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 09-C-5
WesBanco Bank Inc. v. Heather R. McDonald and Roberto I. Buchner
PA- Marie C. Bechtel; J- Hummel
* A retail installment security agreement was entered on Sept. 20, 2005 for $18,875.60. A default occurred, and the collateral was sold at auction for $4,600 creating a deficiency balance of $8,016.28.
Case number: 09-C-6
Jeff E. Slider v. State of West Virginia
PA-pro se; J- Karl
* A writ of habeas corpus is filed on a conviction of displaying pornographic material to a minor for which he received one to four years.
Case number: 09-C-7
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, as subrogee of David Scott v. Nicholas Barrett
PA- Ryan S. Marsteller; J- Karl
* It is claimed an unjust enrichment occurred and as subrogee of the insured, Nationwide demands judgment in the amount of $5,455.62.
Case number: 09-C-9
Marvin Kennedy vs. Sugar's Bar and/ or Sugar's Saloon, et al.
PA- Ronald W. Zavolta, Shane M. Mallett; J- Hummel
* On Jan. 27, 2007, a flip and fall occurred at a video gaming establishment on Second Street. Injuries suffered to the head and neck are claimed to result in lost wages.
Case number: 09-C-10
Fred Carroll and Sherry Carroll vs. Blaine A. Van Scyoc Jr. and Blaine A. Van Scyoc
PA- Shane M. Mallett; J- Karl
* While traveling on Grandview Road, Jan. 28, 2007, a vehicle was driven off the roadway and onto plaintiff's property. The house sustained damage for this alleged failure to maintain control, speed, and proper lookout. A jury trial is demanded.
Case number: 09-C-11
Leslee L. Frazier, Greg S. Frazier, her husband and Cody Frazier, a minor, who sues by and through his mother and next friend, Leslee Frazier vs. Erie Insurance Company
PA- Christopher R. Heller; J- Hummel
* The negligence of Ashley M. Demello is said to have resulted in injuries sustained in an automobile collision on Feb. 2, 2007. A claim is made for the entitled damages under an underinsured motorist policy. Compensatory and general damages are sought.
Case number: 09-C-12
Want to get notified whenever we write about State of West Virginia ?
Sign-up Next time we write about State of West Virginia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.