Eligha Hill v. Schlumberger Technology Corporation, Brendon Webb, individually, and Rick Collins, individually
PA-Frank X Duff; Sandra K. Law; J-Wilson
* Hill was hired on Sept. 21, 2007, as a field specialist, and after the initial training in Texas, his was assigned to work in West Virginia. In the summer of 2008, he complained about racial slurs and reported this discrimination. No corrective action was taken regarding the concerns on Dec. 2, 2007, for his safety. He was terminated on Dec. 4, 2007. Hill says repeated and unwarranted drug and alcohol testing by Schlumberger was an invasion of privacy. Claims are made for lost wages and emotional distress.
Case number: 09-C-71
Beneficial West Virginia Inc. vs. Wayne E. Ruter aka Wayne Rutter and Lois E. Rutter aka Lois Rutter
PA- Teresa K. Fuchs; J- Gaughan
* A written loan agreement was entered on Dec. 6, 2005. The last payment received on this fund advancement was Aug. 19, 2008. Principal and interest owing is $14,436.39. Judgment with 18 percent interest is sought from Jan. 15, 2009.
Case number: 09-C-72
Geraldine Coleman v. Wheeling Island Gaming
PA- William C. Gallagher; J- Wilson
* It is claimed a slip and fall occurred while walking toward the restroom on July 29, 2007. This negligence is claimed for over $6,000 in medical expenses and judgment in excess of that amount is sought.
Case number: 09-C-73
Tasha J. Scott, Tasha J. Scott Next Friend of Madysyn Duncan in her own right vs. Mary Elizabeth Clark
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; David P. Robinson; J- Gaughan
* A rear–end collision occurred on Mar. 6, 2007 on Interstate 70 on the Fort Henry Bridge. Scott believes her injuries may be continuing or permanent in nature; that she will suffer divers and sundry expenses. Compensatory damages are requested.
Case number: 09-C-75
GE Commercial Distribution Finance Corporation v. Gerrero Music Stores of West Virginia Inc.
PA- James F. Companion; Yolonda G. Lambert; J- Wilson
* This is an action for the recovery of possession of personal property from an Agreement for Wholesale Financing which was entered on June 25, 1996. A notice of default was sent on Jan. 26, 1009, demanding $17,683.20. A notice for the accelerated balance of $309,560.41, with a letter terminating the security agreement was served. Under the security agreement CDF claims entitlement to a final judgment for possession of the collateral; an award with possession, and restraining the transfer of assets.
Case number: 09-C-76
Martha J. Lawrence vs. Wheeling Hospital Inc.
PA- Ronald Wm Kasserman; J- Wilson
* Lawrence says she was knocked over by a dietary car being pushed by dietary worker, Wonetta V. Johnson, resulting in claims of injury to her right shoulder, hip, elbow and back. Compensatory judgment is sought.
Case number: 09-C-77