HUNTINGTON – There is no population in America more adamant about protecting our constitutional rights than West Virginians, and chief among these God-given rights is the Second Amendment. As a candidate for Congress in Southern West Virginia’s third district, my promise to the voters is this: I will always defend your right to keep and bear arms, and I pledge to be a tireless voice for our pro-gun values on every possible occasion.
- Former WCHS, WVAH meteorologist accuses stations, Sinclair of age discrimination
- Supreme Court chaos leaves West Virginia on ATRA's Judicial Hellhole Watch List
- 17 apply for state Supreme Court seat
- Patient accuses Cabell Huntington, bariatric surgeon of negligence
- Former, future Supreme Court candidate Smith throws support behind Tabit for new vacancy
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.