HUNTINGTON – There is no population in America more adamant about protecting our constitutional rights than West Virginians, and chief among these God-given rights is the Second Amendment. As a candidate for Congress in Southern West Virginia’s third district, my promise to the voters is this: I will always defend your right to keep and bear arms, and I pledge to be a tireless voice for our pro-gun values on every possible occasion.
- Manchin replays catastrophic 2016 governor's race strategy
- Juror at heart of Loughry's motion seeking new trial upset by allegations: 'We were so fair'
- Environmental attorney says Green New Deal wouldn't be good news for West Virginia
- Fired employee charges company with retaliation, wrongful discharge
- CALA says excessive litigation cost state $35M in 2018; trial lawyer group disputes study
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.