Democrat Joe Manchin told voters he would protect our Second Amendment rights if we elected him to the Senate. Once he got in, he proposed more gun control. Manchin also said he would vote to repeal Obamacare. In eight years in Washington, he has declined several opportunities to do so. But my favorite lie from Manchin came last August in an interview with the Charleston Gazette-Mail.
- Canterbury says damage done by Loughry goes deeper than crimes for which he was convicted
- Warner's love for law started as a child, remains strong to this day
- Employee claims CAMC mistreated him because of his ethnicity
- Founder DiTrapano's legacy lives on despite Charleston law firm's recent name change
- Homeowners sue contractors JS Breeden Builders for fraudulent business practices
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.