Democrat Joe Manchin told voters he would protect our Second Amendment rights if we elected him to the Senate. Once he got in, he proposed more gun control. Manchin also said he would vote to repeal Obamacare. In eight years in Washington, he has declined several opportunities to do so. But my favorite lie from Manchin came last August in an interview with the Charleston Gazette-Mail.
- Williamson lawyer says Thornsbury, ex-wife owe him $100,000 after failed radio station purchase
- Supreme Court says impeachment proceedings are a 'fishing expedition'
- Federal grand jury tacks on another charge to Loughry's indictment
- First day of questions in impeachment hearings focus on vehicle use by Loughry, Davis
- Estate blames CAMC's negligence for woman's death
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.