WHEELING – A group of Murray Energy coal companies has filed a lawsuit against The New York Times claiming the newspaper published defamatory statements that damaged the businesses’ reputation.
- Man alleges PanCorp failed to rebuild truck's transmission
- THEIR VIEW: Don't write editorials about lawsuits you don't understand
- Woman sues Windham Professionals, alleges harassment
- Woman claims Oprah, Bushes, doctors behind implant-reincarnation plot
- This just in: Kanawha County
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.