Robert Goff vs. Putnam Public Service District, City of Hurricane, William C. Johnston, and Catherine Johnston
PA-Phillip M. Stowers; J- Eagloski
* Goff was walking on the Johnston's rental property at Marina Park, and stepped on a meter cover that had not been properly tightened, which flipped open, causing the plaintiff to fall through it, suffering severe injuries. Goff demands judgment agians the defendants in an amount sufficient for compensatory damages, plus pre- and post-judgment interests, costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 07-C-245
R.S by his natural mothers and guardian, Robin L. Bonnet vs. American Electric Power Service Corporation and "Contractor, Inc.," a domestic corportation.
PA-Henry E. Wood III; J-Eagloski
* On Sept. 13, 2006, the minor plaintiff was riding a 4 Stroke Motorcycle Kids Youth Motor Gas Dirt Bike 49CC that he had recieved as a giftin his grandfather's hayfield. After going over a small knoll beside AEP's power pole, the plaintiff hit a pole lying on the ground on the other side of knoll beside the new pole, causing the plaintiff to wreck or lose control of his dirt bike and suffer severe injuries, including but not limited to permanent loss of sensation in certain areas of his groin area, permanent scarring, and excruciating pain as a result of burn injuries. The defendant or defendants failed to remove an obvious hazard from the field, and the plaintiff demands compensatory damages, reimbursement of all costs and expenses heretofor incurred, including attorney fees.
Case number: 07-C-248
Emma Bays vs. Speedway Superamerica LLC
PA-Brian Richard Blickenstaff; J- Eagloski
* On Oct. 2, 2006, Bays entered the Speedway, slipped on a poorly maintained mat and fell into some metal rack shelves, from which she suffered damage to her finger on her right hand and a cut on her right forearm. The plaintiff respectfully requests that the Court award her compensatory damages in the amount of $1,600 for medical costs and $20,000 for pain, suffering, and future treatment, costs, and attorney fees.
Case number: 07-C-250
Bella Woods LLC, sole members Albert V. May Jr. and Roge A. Bias vs. James E. Garvin
PA-Jonathan Nicol and Michael T. Chaney; J- Eagloski
* On Feb. 26, 2006, Bella Woods employed in the defendant to provide legal advice and assistance with respect to a variety of issues arrising out of and relating to Bella Woods' acquisition of, and development of a residential subdivision upon, various tracts of real property located in Scott District, Putnam County. Due to listening to the Defendant's legal advice, the Plaintiff's incurred expenses and losses including, but not limited to, additional interest payments, additional costs and construction, lost profits, injury to business standing and reputation, mental anguish, emotional distress, annoyance, inconvenience, and humiliation. The Plaintiffs demand judgment against the Defendant in an amount or amounts sufficient to fully and fairly compensate the plaintiffs for all damages, and court costs.
Case number: 07-C-256
Norandex Inc. vs. Mary E. Hodges
PA-James B. Atkins and Paul S. Atkins; J- To be annouced
* The Defendant owes the Plaintiff the sum of $13,176.44 on a past due account, all of which remains now due and payable. The Plaintiff demands judgment against the Defendant in that amount, plus interest and costs.
Case number: 07-C-157