CHARLESTON -- Spilman Thomas & Battle PLLC recently announced the 2008 list of The Best Lawyers in America.
The Best Lawyers list, published by Woodward White Inc., is a compilation of lawyers across the United States who have been nominated by their peers in select practice areas. More information and the complete list of lawyers can be accessed online at www.bestlawyers.com.
The list of Spilman attorneys is as follows:
* Michael J. Basile, Government Relations Law and Mergers & Acquisitions Law
* M. Ann Bradley, Environmental Law
* T. Randolph Cox, Environmental Law, Government Relations Law and Natural Resources Law
* K. Paul Davis, Corporate Law
* Lee F. Feinberg, Energy Law
* David P. Ferretti, Corporate Law and Mergers & Acquisitions Law
* William M. Herlihy, Corporate Law and Natural Resources Law
* Lee O. Hill, Corporate Law and Public Finance Law
* Angela F. Hill, Health Care Law
* Neva G. Lusk, Commercial Litigation
* John J. Nesius, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
* Robert J. O'Neil, Health Care Law
* Joyce F. Ofsa, Real Estate Law
* Don C. A. Parker, Insurance Law
* Charles L. Woody, Labor & Employment Law
Founded in 1864, Spilman Thomas & Battle is a full-service law firm with more than 110 attorneys. Spilman has offices in Charleston, Morgantown and Wheeling in West Virginia; Pittsburgh, Pa.; Winston-Salem, N.C.; and Roanoke, Va.