CHARLESTON -- Kay Casto & Chaney has announced that member attorneys William W. Booker, Craig M. Kay and Stephen A. Weber were included in 2008 Chambers USA The Clients Guide of America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
* Corporate Commercial/Banking & Finance: William W. Booker
* Corporate Commercial/Tax: Craig M. Kay
* Labor & Employment: Stephen A. Weber
Chambers & Partners, the publisher of Chambers USA, conducts client interviews to determine who is included on an annual basis. Editorial comment is based on its research, with quotations used when they sum up the prevailing opinion in the market. As excerpted from 2008 Chambers USA:
* William Booker - The "wonderful" William Booker at Kay Casto & Chaney PLLC excels in commercial transactions, bankruptcies and litigation. His peers state that he is "simply spectacular."
Craig Kay - Craig Kay, the head of the tax group at the same firm, is renowned for his diverse practice, and particularly for his focus on state planning.
* Stephen Weber - Stephen Weber is the senior attorney at Kay Casto & Chaney PLLC. "A thoughtful, strong attorney," his broad practice covers traditional labor law and employment work.
Chambers USA covers all the major practice areas at a national level, as well as key specialties within each state.
According to its Web site, "The rankings and editorial comment about attorneys are independent and objective. Inclusion in this section of the guide is based solely on the research team's findings. No-one can buy their way in."