CHARLESTON -- Kay Casto & Chaney has announced that eight of its member attorneys have been included in West Virginia Super Lawyers for 2009 to be published in July and two attorneys are listed as Rising Stars.
Those named Super Lawyers are:
* Banking, William W. Booker, Charleston
* Business/Corporate, Michael T. Chaney, Charleston
* Tax, Craig M. Kay, Charleston
* Alternative Dispute Resolution, John R. Hoblitzell, Charleston
* Personal Injury Defense: General, John R. McGhee Jr., Charleston
* Business Litigation, Steven L. Thomas, Charleston
* Employment & Labor, Constance H. Weber, Charleston
* Employment & Labor, Stephen A. Weber, Charleston
Those named Rising Stars are:
* Family Law, Ariella G. Silberman, Charleston
* General Litigation, Teresa J. Dumire, Morgantown
Law & Politics, the publishers of Super Lawyers, uses a rigorous selection process beginning with peer nomination. Each nomination is researched and reviewed against strict criteria, including a blue-ribbon panel by practice group. Only 5 percent of West Virginia attorneys are listed in 2009 Super Lawyers.
For more information about the firm, visit www.kaycasto.com.