CHARLESTON -- Eighteen lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals on Nov. 25.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Stacy Diane Adkins, Huntington
* Mahmood Jamil Ahmed, Ghent
* Jennifer Leigh Deitz, Charleston
* Annie M. Fewell, Charleston
* Jason George Heinrich, Parkersburg
* Daniel Joseph Mancini, Monaca, Pa.
* Christopher Ryan Lanks, McMurry, Pa.
* Jeffrey Tate Mauzy, Oak Hill
* Stephen Mark Morris, Edmond, Okla.
* Matthew Paul Mullen, New Philadelphia, Ohio
* Kimberly A. Murphy, Arlington, Va.
* Kimberley Marie O'Halloran-Cordray, Vienna, Va.
* Gabriel Grant Rake, Ripley
* Brock David Stotts, Ripley
* Ilona Maria Volker, Brighton, Mass.
* Eve Qiwei Wang, Washington, D.C.
* Brian Scott Wheeler, Blacksburg, Va.
* Avram H. Zysman, Virginia Beach, Va.