CHARLESTON -- The following lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals on June 1.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Patrick Thomas Fennell, Roanoke, Va.
* Mark Andrew Fiorilli, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Stephen Charles Gregory, Charleston
* Nathan Downs Hughes, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Benjamin Rice Lacy, Richmond, Va.
* Shawn Robert McDermott, Martinsburg
* Brandon Peci Neuman, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Mindy Marie Parsley, Mount Clare
* Bronwyn I. Rinehart, Charleston
* Christopher Paul Schueller, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Timothy Brandon Sechler, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Raj Arvind Shah, Charleston