HUNTINGTON -- Farrell, Farrell & Farrell is proud to announce that six of its attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2011 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
* Michael J. Farrell is listed in the Commercial Litigation, Bet-the Company Litigation, and Personal Injury categories. This is his 16th year to be included in publication.
* Joseph M. Farrell Jr. is included in the Labor and Employment Law and Medical Malpractice Law categories.
* Charlotte A. Hoffman Norris is selected for the Employee Benefit Law category.
* Tamela J. White is listed in the Employee Benefit Law and Medical Malpractice Law categories.
* Paul T. Farrell is selected for the first time in Health Care Law and Medical Malpractice Law categories.
* Erik W. Legg is selected for the first time in Medical Malpractice Law.
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 39,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.1 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral
list of attorneys in practice."