CHARLESTON -- Five lawyers from Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso recently were recognized as "Lawyers of the Year."
After more than a quarter of a century in publication, Best Lawyers is designating "Lawyers of the Year" in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community is being honored as the "Lawyer of the Year."
Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 39,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.1 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. The lawyers being honored as "Lawyers of the Year" have received particularly high ratings in our surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity.
Those honored are:
* Michael Bonasso - Charleston - Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
* Stephen Brooks - Morgantown - Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
* Thomas V. Flaherty - Charleston - Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
* Jeffrey Holmstrand - Morgantown - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
* Mark A. Robinson - Charleston - Medical Malpractice
Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso is a regional law firm with offices in Charleston, Morgantown and Wheeling, West Virginia. For more information, visit www.FSBLaw.com.