CHARLESTON -- On Jan. 24, 24 lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Katherine Rachel Beall, Alexandria, Va.
* Matthew Christian Brock, Follansbee
* Kirk Barry Burkley, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Leslie Randall Chambers, Houston, Texas
* Rebecca Lynn Dannenberg, Herndon, Va.
* Stephanie Rebecca Feingold, Newark, N.J.
* Joel Frederick Graham, Madison, Wis.
* Jana Phillis Grimm, Canonsburg, Pa.
* Dale Hadley Harrison, Bunker Hill
* Natalie Ryan Hess, Morgantown
* Allison Kathleen Huson, Bluefield
* Lola Marguerite James, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Richard Joseph Kabbert, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* James Murray Leety, Moon Township, Pa.
* Brian L. Lutz, Charleston
* James Roy Moncus III, Birmingham, Ala.
* Allyson Justine Montgomery, Lake Milton, Ohio
* Patrick Morrisey, Harpers Ferry
* Daniel Francis Mulvihill, Newark, N.J.
* Benje Allen Selan, Vienna, Va.
* Anna Maria Strange, Morgantown
* Olivia Lynn Szwalbnest, Stephens City, Va.
* Natalie Nicole Terry, Upper Marlboro, Md.
* Deborah Gray Weston, Charleston