HUNTINGTON -- Huddleston Bolen has announced that 11 of the firm's lawyers were recognized in the 2012 Edition of West Virginia Super Lawyers.
More than one-third of the firm's West Virginia lawyers were named either West Virginia Super Lawyers or West Virginia Rising Stars this year.
Lawyers from a variety of practice areas were called out, including energy and natural resources, business litigation, defense of class actions and mass torts, civil litigation, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, business and corporate law, and transportation law.
Seven of the firm's lawyers were recognized by the publication as Super Lawyers:
* Fred Adkins was recognized in the area of transportation law.
* Dick Bolen and Tom Gilpin were recognized for their work in energy and natural resources.
* J.H. Mahaney was named a Super Lawyer in the area of business litigation.
* Tom Murray was recognized in mergers and acquisitions.
* Chris Plybon was named a Super Lawyer in real estate law.
* Scott Sheets was recognized in the area of employment and labor law.
Four of the firm's lawyers were recognized by the publication as Rising Stars:
* David Bolen was recognized in the area of civil litigation defense.
* Ashley French was named a Rising Star in the area of insurance coverage.
* Cindy McCarty was recognized for her work in class action and mass tort litigation.
* Jason Roma was named a Rising Star in the area of personal injury defense: products.
Huddleston Bolen is a full service law firm representing global corporations, national companies, regional businesses, entrepreneurs, and individuals. The has more than 50 attorneys practicing in offices located in Huntington and Charleston, West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville, Kentucky.
Founded in 1871, Huddleston Bolen represents clients in areas, including banking and finance, health care, insurance, litigation, labor and employment, natural resources, real estate, and transportation.
For more information, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.