BRIDGEPORT -– Eleven attorneys from Steptoe & Johnson have been honored as "Lawyers of the Year" 2013 by The Best Lawyers in America for their work in their areas of practice.
The Best Lawyers list is compiled through an extensive peer-review study of thousands of the top lawyers across the country.
The attorneys selected represent the Metropolitan Statistical Areas in which they practice. Only one attorney per practice area was selected. The following Steptoe & Johnson attorneys have been selected as "Lawyers of the Year":
* Armando F. Benincasa – Water Law
* L. Frederick Williams Jr. – Trusts & Estates
* Rodney L. Bean – Appellate Practice
* Susan S. Brewer – Health Care Law
* Patrick D. Deem – Natural Resources Law
* J. Greg Goodykoontz – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Action – Defendants
* Karen E. Kahle – Products Liability Litigation
* W. Henry Lawrence – Energy Law
* Randall C. Light – Banking & Finance
* Robert M. Steptoe Jr. – Employment Law
* Melissa S. Watkins – Litigation & Controversy – Tax
Eighty-eight Steptoe & Johnson attorneys have been included in the 2013 list of The Best Lawyers in America, regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States. Once again, Steptoe & Johnson is a top-listed firm with 66 practice areas ranked by Best Lawyers.
The complete list of Steptoe & Johnson attorneys included among The Best Lawyers in America can be found online.
Steptoe & Johnson is a business-focused energy firm with strengths in corporate, labor, employment, and litigation. It comprises more than 250 lawyers resident in eleven locations throughout Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia.
For more information, visit www.steptoe-johnson.com.