- Dental hygienist says she was victim of retaliatory firing and discrimination
- Dark money and bullying tactics at the state Capitol
- W.Va. pipeline construction company ordered to pay $3.7M in back wages, damages
- Supreme Court hears arguments in EQT Corp.'s trespassing case
- AG's office sues Diocese and former bishop, saying they employed known pedophiles
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.