CHARLESTON – Four law firms based in West Virginia are listed on the National Law Journal's (NLJ) 500 edition for 2018, which lists the nation's largest law firms by the number of full-time attorneys.
- Woman files suit against South Charleston doctor over husband's death
- $22 million in legal fees for them. But they did it for you
- Delegate files petition with Supreme Court about Justice's living arrangements
- Supreme Court to hear oral arguments on Jenkins, Armstead appointments Sept. 24
- Labor groups plan to file amicus briefs regarding Jenkins, Armstead appointments
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.