CHARLESTON – Four law firms based in West Virginia are listed on the National Law Journal's (NLJ) 500 edition for 2018, which lists the nation's largest law firms by the number of full-time attorneys.
- Three delegates to introduce bill to help fund Trump's border wall plan
- Woman accuses former employer of gender, age discrimination
- Auto repair shop claims it did not get paid
- How long must we wait for an intermediate appellate court?
- Air traffic controllers, others affected by partial government shutdown
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.