CHARLESTON – Four law firms based in West Virginia are listed on the National Law Journal's (NLJ) 500 edition for 2018, which lists the nation's largest law firms by the number of full-time attorneys.
- Siblings blame Charleston funeral service for emotional distress from dropped casket
- Huntington restaurant owners allegedly owe more than $400,000
- Telephone directory alleges two Charleston attorneys owe $138,000
- Daughter blames Charleston health care providers for mother's death
- Attorney claims state AG's office 'blatantly ignoring' court order to turn over FOIA info
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.