CHARLESTON – Four law firms based in West Virginia are listed on the National Law Journal's (NLJ) 500 edition for 2018, which lists the nation's largest law firms by the number of full-time attorneys.
- Some Kanawha County court documents now available to online subscribers
- Former state senator sues sheriff's department for unlawful arrest
- Widow of Upper Big Branch miner receives settlement from federal government
- State Supreme Court agrees with recommended sanctions for Loughry
- Capito sponsors another bill to regulate widely used industrial PFAS chemicals
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.