West Virginia does an OK job when it comes to representation of people of color on the judicial bench, but is the worst in the nation in terms of the percentage of women as judges, and the reasons why aren’t clear, according to a law professor who co-authored a study on judicial representation.
- Man alleges PanCorp failed to rebuild truck's transmission
- THEIR VIEW: Don't write editorials about lawsuits you don't understand
- Man sues Herbert J. Thomas Memorial Hospital Association
- UC named in age discrimination suit
- This just in: Kanawha County
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.